- Faster and more convenient way to drain your spa – Works without electricity, pumps or motors.
- Drains 38 L per minute, on average.
- The discharge hose allows you to drain spa water in your desired location.
- No assembly required.
Directions for Use…
3 Easy Steps:
- Insert QuickDrain into spawater – position discharge hose so it lies below the bottom of spa.
- Pump QuickDrain up and down, with 15 long, fast strokes to establish water flow – To maximize flow, wait one minute, and then pump QuickDrain 5-10 more times.
- When water level is low, angle the tip of QuickDrain flush with floor of spa, to ensure the majority of water is drained.