SpaGuard Soft Soak: Brominating Granules
- This product is a sanitizer that maintains the recommended daily levels of Bromine, controlling bacteria and algae in spa water – Recommended daily levels of Free Available Bromine: 3.0 – 5.0 ppm.
- Product restores water clarity – Low sanitizer causes cloudy water due to organic waste such as perspiration, body oil, cosmetics, etc.
- *Product to be used with Soft Soak Trio System.
Directions for Use
- Initial Dose: Superchlorinate a freshly filled spa, or heavily used spa, by adding 25 g (approx. 2 Tbsp) of product per 1000 L of spa water.
- Maintenance Dose: Maintain proper bromine residual by adding 6 g (approx. 1/2 Tbsp) of product per 1000 L of spa water with circulation system operating. Test for available bromine and repeat above dosage at 15-20 minute intervals until a residual of 3.0 – 5.0 ppm is reached.