SpaGuard Spa Sentry
A one-step product for all of the following:
- Maintains a stable pH level, preventing pH “drift,” to protect your spa and its equipment.
- Softens your spa’s water by removing dissolved calcium.
- Clarifies water and helps prevent stains from dissolved metals.
Active Ingredient: Phosphate Buffer
Directions for Use
- Use product on a fresh fill – after spa has been drained and filled with fresh water.
- The heater must be OFF when adding product – heater must remain OFF until cloudiness is cleared through filtration (6 to 24 hours). If heater cannot be turned OFF, or in cooler months where freezing can occur, heat the water to the desired temperature, then turn the thermostat to the lowest setting before adding product.
- Adjust pH between 7.4-7.6 before adding product to water. If fill water Calcium Hardness level is less than 150 ppm, add 500 mL of product per 1000 L of spa water. If fill water Calcium Hardness level is above 150 ppm, add a maximum of 1 L of product per 1000 L of water.
- Weekly maintenance dosage = 25 mL of product per 1000 L of spa water.